The management of the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) has announced the release of the results of the 2019/2020 Post-UTME/Aptitude Test which was conducted for candidates seeking admission into the University for 2019/2020 academic session.
This was disclosed in a newsletter which was published on the school website, according to the newsletter all candidates who have applied for the 2019/2020 admission into the University can visit the school website using a result checker which will be made available at the rate of N1000 (One Thousand Naira).
How To Check ABSU 2019/2020 Post-UTME/Aptitude Test Screening Result
To check the 2019/2020 ABSU Post-UTME/Aptitude Test result, candidates are required to purchase the Post-UTME result checker at the rate of N1000 (one thousand Naira) after which candidates are required to follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the ABSU admission portal via http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #3,100.00 (Three Thousand One Hundred Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU Post-UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- WAEC Releases 2019 May/June Senior School…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman