The management of the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) has announced the release of the results of the 2019/2020 Post-UTME/Aptitude Test which was conducted for candidates seeking admission into the University for 2019/2020 academic session.
This was disclosed in a newsletter which was published on the school website, according to the newsletter all candidates who have applied for the 2019/2020 admission into the University can visit the school website using a result checker which will be made available at the rate of N1000 (One Thousand Naira).
How To Check ABSU 2019/2020 Post-UTME/Aptitude Test Screening Result
To check the 2019/2020 ABSU Post-UTME/Aptitude Test result, candidates are required to purchase the Post-UTME result checker at the rate of N1000 (one thousand Naira) after which candidates are required to follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the ABSU admission portal via http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #3,100.00 (Three Thousand One Hundred Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU Post-UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org