The management of The Polytechnic, Ibadan has announced the commencement of 2019/2020 admission exercise as well as the release of Post-UTME form for candidates who meet the admission requirements of the institution.
According to a newsletter which was published by the institution, candidates who are interested in pursuing a Higher National Diploma Program in the Polytechnic can now visit the school admission portal to apply for admission.
Below are the faculties offering admission into Higher National Diploma Programmes in the Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 Academic Session;
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Financial Management Studies
- Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
The Polytechnic also welcomes qualified National Diploma holders seeking admission into the Full-time Post Higher National Diploma Programme of the institution in the Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Faculty of Environmental Studies.
How To Apply For Poly Ibadan HND & Post HND 2019/2010 Admission Online
According to the newsletter published by the Polytechnic, qualified candidates seeking admission into HND and Post HND Programmes are to visit the application portal http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ to complete the Online application form.
The application fee is N12,500 (Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira) Only.
Admission Registration Closing Date
Closing Date for the admission registration is scheduled for August 30th, 2019
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- 2018 Admission into Kwara State College Of Health…
- JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated For The 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman