The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU) has announced the release of application form for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 IJMB/Remedial Programmes.
According to a newsletter which was published by the University, prospective applicants who are interested in the 2019/2020 IJMB/Remedial Programme at the University can visit the University admission portal to apply for the admission.
How To Apply For IBBU 2019/2020 IJMB/Remedial Admission
Application forms are available online and can be downloaded from the University website – www.portal.ibbu.edu.ng/genapp.
- Enter all the required information in the fields provided above.
- Click on the button title Generate / Print Application Fee Payment/Transaction ID Slip.
- A summary page will be displayed. You can proceed to print the pdf file with all the required information needed to proceed or you can select other payment options.
- Print out the slip and proceed with payment using any of the stated payment options.
- Immediately upon making your payment successfully (at least 30 mins), go back to the IJMB/Remedial Application Portal and log into the portal using your Application No and the Phone No.
- For further enquiry or complain, please send an email to email@example.com or use the contact form on the university website home page or call any of the helplines.
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman