The management of the Federal University, Dutsinma has announced the release of application form for admission into the 2019/2020 Pre-degree program at the University.
This was disclosed in a newsletter which was published on the Unversity website. According to the newsletter, Pre-degree admission seekers are to visit the University website to apply for admission into Preliminary or Remedial Programmes of the School of Basic and Preliminary Studies (SOBAPS).
Below is an extract of the newsletter;
i. Preliminary studies
ii. Remedial Studies
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL:
i) Offer Pre-degree training for Preliminary students in Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses;
ii) Offer training for Remedial students to remedy their ‘O’ level deficiency;
iii) Assist SOBAPS students to gain admission direct into 100 level in Federal University Dutsinma; and
iv) Make SOBAPS Students familiar with University system.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION AND PAYMENT
All interested candidates (Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses) are advised to follow the procedures below:
1. Visit our application portal at http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application, locate and click Start Application at the bottom left corner of the page to start your application.
2. Fill and submit the “Application Form”.
3. A “Payment Transaction Slip” is generated for you. On it, you will find your unique Transaction ID for making payments, as well as your Application Form Number.
4. Print a copy of your Payment Transaction Slip, and proceed to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,300 (Five thousand, three hundred naira only) using the payment procedure highlighted below.
• log on unto www.remita.net
• Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page
• On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
• On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘SOGAPS Application Form’ option.
• On the ‘Description’ box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’
• On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300.00) only
• On the purpose box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’, complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita.
5. Candidates are advised to come along with the printed Transaction ID from the portal and evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University’s Bursary Department for collection of the University receipt on the screening exercise date.
6. Return to the Portal (http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application) after collection of receipt, enter your Application Form Number and email address to continue your application.
7. Complete and submit the full application form with accurate data.
i) COMMENCEMENT OF SALES OF FORMS: – 20TH AUGUST, 2019
ii) CLOSURE OF SALES FORM: – 21TH SEPT, 2019
iii) SCREENING DATE: – Mon. 23rd to Friday 27th Sept. 2019
VENUE: – FUDMA Take-off Campus
TIME: – From 8:00 am to 6:00 pm daily
i) For Preliminary studies: – A candidate should possess at least five (5) credits in Eng, Maths, and three subjects in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences courses.
ii) For Remedial studies: – A candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences subjects.
All candidates, both Preliminary & Remedial are to note that the screening exercise is for character, as well as for academic and bio-data credentials.
After effecting payment for the online application form, candidates are to come along to the venue and on the screening with the following:
a) Bank Payment Slip as evidence (Original & Photocopies) Write your GSM No. on top
b) Payment Receipt from Bursary Department (Original & Photocopy)
c) Originals and photocopies of O’ level results
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
i) Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
ii) Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 08163164134, 08092439026
Note: Regularly check our website: http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng for up-to-date information regarding your admission status.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Federal University Dutsinma 2018 Post-UTME Dates…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman