The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi State Directorate of University Affiliation and Linkages has announced the release of application forms for admission into the institution for the 2019/2020 Academic Session of the Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Affiliation with the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna.
According to a newsletter which was published by the Polytechnic, admission seekers can now visit the Polytechnic website to apply for admission, provided that they meet all the necessary requirements.
Fed Poly Bauchi 2019/2020 Available Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate applying for the Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at Higher National Diploma (HND) from Federal Polytechnic Bauchi or any recognized Polytechnic or a Third Class Bachelor’s Degree from Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) or any recognized Institution.
- A B.Sc. in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any approved Institution.
- An HND in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by the government.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
Duration of the Programme
Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering is a 24 months duration programme.
Note: All NDA Programmes are strike free.
How To Apply For Fed Poly Bauchi 2019/2020 Postgraduate Diploma Admission in Affiliation with NDA
Applicants are to make payment of non-refundable admission application fee of N10, 000.00 only at Unity Bank Plc with account details “Polycon Directorate 0041442472” and present the bank payment slip to the Directorate of University Affiliation and Linkages (DUAL), Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, for issuance of admission Scratch Card.
Candidates should then visit https://nda.fptb.edu.ng and complete the application form on-line.
- Proceed to Unity Bank to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira only (N 10,000) as Application form fee using the following Account Details:
- Account Number: 0041442472
- Account Title: PolyCon Directorate
- Proceed to the Directorate of University Affiliations and Linkages to present the bank payment slip and collect application PIN
- Make sure you have an email address and is active. Do not use a third-party email address, as all communications will be done via Email
- Create an account on this website using your email address, follow all necessary directions during the application
- After your account has been created, sign in to activate your payment using application PIN
- Proceed with the rest of the application.
All applications should be submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021