The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Mock examination took place yesterday, Monday 1st of April, and in a shocking twist, JAMB officials who were stationed in a mock exam centre in Lagos were attacked and almost set ablaze.
This was disclosed by the Registrar of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Professor Ishaq Oloyede while he was speaking with newmen. He expressed his shock over the attack on the two JAMB staffs in Lagos on during the mock exam that held yesterday, Monday, 1st of April. He disclosed that the JAMB officials were attacked at the Lagos State Polytechnic centre of the JAMB mock examination
Professor Oloyede further disclosed that a swift intervention was responsible for preventing the officials from being set ablaze. He stated that it has not yet been ascertained why the officials were attacked but they were wet with petrol and they were to be set ablaze.
Below is an extract of Professor Oloyede’s statement;
“We have sent a rescue team and they took them to the hospital. We are still looking into what happened, but we have evacuated our staff from the place.”
“We hope that whoever attempted that, the law enforcement agencies will not allow such an assault on innocent officials of government who went about their normal business.”
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman