The Vice-Chancellor of the Sokoto State University Prof. Sani Muhammed Dangaggo, urged the newly matriculated student of about 2,074 students for the 2018/2019 academic session to shun unethical behaviors
The students were admitted into the faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Education and Science respectively.
Dangoggo warning that examination malpractice, cultism, drug abuse, indecent dressing, and reckless driving, were unacceptable.
The VC said “Students have no excuse not to dedicate themselves to their studies and ensure good moral conducts and behaviors,” he said.
Dangoggo said in maintaining the requirements and standards, the university in line with the National Universities Commission (NUC) prerequisite, had sponsored over 200 academic staff for various postgraduate programmes across in and outside the country.
Also speaking at the event was Inuwa Abdulkadir, the Pro-Chancellor, and Chairman, Governing Council of the university, Inuwa Abdulkadir underscored the need for good conduct.
“You should know that the oath you took is significant and should be respected by been law abiding by the rules and regulations during the course of your studies.“Remember that you went through a tough and rigorous process before securing admission”, he observed.
This is the sixth matriculation of the university which has so far graduated two sets.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…