The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, has announced the release of application forms for admission into the under-listed Certificate Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
According to a newsletter which was published on the school website, interested applicants can now visit the school website to apply for admission into the Certificate programmes listed below.
PTI 2019/2020 Available Certificate Programmes
The following Certificate programmes are available
- General Welding Certificate
- Commercial Diving Certificate (classes I and II)
How To Apply For PTI 2019/2020 Certificate Programme Admission
Candidates applying for General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) for each PTI admission form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Prospective candidates should apply directly to Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) by following the steps below:
- Go to http://portal.pti.edu.ng/ApplicantsSignOn.aspx.
- Fill in the On-line “Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N10, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR print out.
DATE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL WELDING CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME:
The entrance examination for General Welding Certificate programme will hold on Saturday, June 29TH, 2019 at Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta
COMMERCIAL DRIVING CERTIFICATE INTERVIEW COMMERCIAL:
Diving Certificate interview will hold from 12th – 16th August, 2019, at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State.
Online application for General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes closes on 31st May, 2019.
Late on-line sales of General Welding and Commercial Diving admission forms commences from 1st JUNE, 2019 and ends on 20th June, 2019 at the cost of twelve thousand naira (N12, 000.00) per form.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- How To Apply For PTI Effurun 2019/2020 HND Full-Time…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman