Gombe State University has entered into a new light of advancement with the introduction of new programmes in Law, Social Sciences, and Education
Prof. Umar Ibrahim, The Vice-Chancellor of the university, made this public at the matriculation ceremony of 3,762 students admitted for 2018/2019 academic session on Saturday in the university.
His words: “The programmes include LLB in Law, BSc Economic Education, BSc Political Science Education, and BSc Computer Science Education.
“The school also introduced a BSc Science Laboratory Technology with specialization in Biology, Micro-Biology and Bio-Technology, Chemistry and Bio-Chemistry, Physics and Electronics, Physiology and Pharmacology, Geology and Mining,’’
Prof. Umar Ibrahim also said a number of postgraduates degree courses were also going to be included in the Department of Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Religious studies, Geography, and Computer Science.
“We are the first state University in Northern part of the country to graduate the first set of Pharmacists.
“We are among few universities that have both Faculty of Medical Sciences and Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science and now Faculty of Law on board,’’ he said.
“Construction of the new building of Pharmaceutical Science has also commenced and plans have reached advanced stage for a new Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences buildings as well as the Faculty of Education,’’ he said.Ibrahim gave an assurance that the university would continue to provide a conducive atmosphere for learning in terms of infrastructure and staff.
In conclusion, he warned the students to shun all forms of vices and obey strictly to the rules and regulations of the university.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For LASU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman