Prof. Kolade Ayorinde, The Vice-Chancellor, Kola Daisi University, Ibadan, has revealed why the institution is the cheapest private university in Southwest Nigeria.
Ayorinde revealed that aside charging between only N411,000 and N491,000 per session depending on courses, and payable in three instalments, the founder, Chief Kola Daisi, also approved the reduction of all fees by a minimum of N50,000 for all students. He said the reduction totalled N7.1m for 142 students.
He said: “The founder of the institution has approved the reduction of the fees by all categories of students in the current session by at least N50,000 for all the 143 students in the institution.”
Ayorinde also disclosed that some indigent students are currently on scholarships provided by the institution to allow them to access university education.
He said the institution currently has students from 19 out of 36 states of the federation, adding that the mission of the institution was to nurture graduates with high employability attributes and competencies to help transform Nigeria into the global reckoning.
Ayorinde noted that the university was liaising with the National Universities Commission (NUC) to seek approval for more programmes that will contribute to national development.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Landmark University 2018/2019 Post-UTME…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman