The postgraduate school of Umaru Musa Yaradua University (UMYU) that all applicants who applied for admission into Postgraduate programme at the university should register for Entrance Examination/Screening via the link https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/pg/applicant/index/ using applicant login details i.e email address and password.
According to a newsletter which was published on the school website, the examination/Screening is scheduled to hold on 30th March 2019 by 9.00am at the respective department where the application is made. Candidates are expected to generate a transaction ID from the application portal and pay the sum of N3000.00.Candidates are to come along with evidence of payment.
Candidates who have not submitted a hard copy of the application form and credentials can submit on the day of the examination/Screening. Those who have not sent their transcript to the PG School are also requested to do so immediately.
The University also published the list of all confirmed applicants, applicants are advised to check their names on the list. To see the list of applicants, CLICK HERE
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman