Nnamdi Azikiwe University has announced the date for the 2018/2019 Postgraduate 2nd Tier Screening Test. According to a newsletter which was published on the university website, prospective applicants who were unable to obtain the first postgraduate admission form should make use of this opportunity to apply for admission into the University Postgraduate programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIZIK 2018/2019 2nd Tier Screening Test is scheduled to hold on Thursday, 7th March 2019 at 7.00am
Venue: Digital Library, University Library, NAU Awka.
Kindly note the following:
- ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE SCREENING TEST FEE ARE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE SCREENING TEST.
- Candidates are required to be at the venue at 7am for check in.
- Please adhere strictly to the schedule.
- Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- Final letter of invitation to the 2018 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
- For additional information on the schedule, visit spgs.unizik.edu.ng
Those that missed the First Tier Screening Test can also partake in the Second Tier Screening Test as on Friday, 8th March 2019. Note however that admission will processed as per Second Tier.
All 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 Postgraduate Students are requested to reprint their Registration Number at the Digital Library of the University.