The Lagos State University (LASU) on Monday commented on a rumour making the rounds on social media that the University plans to increase tuition fees.
The University management has announced that the claims of tuition increment in LASU is another case of fake news and mere rumours.
This was revealed by the spokesman of the University, Mr Ademola Adekoya while he was speaking to newsmen concerning the tuition increment rumour. According to Mr Ademola Adekoya, there is no iota of truth in the rumour and the rumour is simply the handiwork of mischief-makers
Below is an extract of Mr Ademola’s statement to newsmen;
“Kindly disregard any information suggesting an increase in the school fees of LASU. School Fees remains unchanged, please.
“The story is not correct. No iota of truth on the increase of school fees
“The university’s Governing Council also had not made any recommendation for the increase of school fees.”
Mr Ademola further disclosed that the University management does not intend to increase the tuition of the school any time soon as there is no recommendation of such by the governing council.
He, however, revealed that the governing council only recently approved an increase on the amount paid on certificates, transcript and other sundry charges as recommended by the Finance and General Purposes Committee of the university.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- World Bank Gives LASU Amongst others 7million…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman