The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said candidates who are yet to receive notification for its Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) may not have indicated interest at the point of UTME registration.
Dr Fabian Benjamin, The Head, Media and Information of the board, made the clarification statement in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Lagos.
NAN reports that, of about 1.9 million candidates who registered for the 2019 UTME, which is computer-based, a total of 157,631 indicated interest for the mock as at the close of UTME registration on Feb. 21.
“We have concluded plans for the conduct of this Mock UTME scheduled to hold on April 1.
“Some candidates have been saying they are yet to receive and print their notification slips for this mock examination. I think that has nothing to do with the board because all those who indicated interest to participate have all been notified.
“Again, some of them might have registered late. However, the examination is optional, and I do not think there is any cause to worry,’’ he said. Printing of notification slip of the main UTME will begin on April 2, while the examination will start from April 11.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman