University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Benin City, Edo State has announced the release of application forms for admission into the University’s School of Post Basic Nursing Studies for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the University disclosed this in a newsletter which was published on the University website to inform prospective applicants of the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies 2018/2019 Admission Exercise.
UBTH School Of Post Basic Nursing Studies Available Courses
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Pediatric Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing and Management
Duration of course: one (1) year
UBTH 2018/2019 School Of Post Basic Nursing Studies Admission Requirements
Applicants are required to;
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or Agency.
How To Apply For UBTH 2018/2019 School Of Post Basic Nursing Studies Admission
Request for the Admission form should be directed to the Office of the Deputy Director (DD), Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of the prescribed application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
- All payments for the application form should be made directly into Federal Government Remita Account, Training Schools (UBTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
- Sales of forms commence 25th February and close 23rd
- All forms must be purchased in the Administrative Office of the above named School.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the above-named School forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Institution on or before 25th July 2019.
While entrance examination for all programs is slated for 12th Monday, August 2019 at 8:30 am and the oral interview would commence from; Tuesday 13th – Friday, 16th August 2018 at 8:30 am each day.
Please come with original copies of your credentials.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.