University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Benin City, Edo State has announced the release of application forms for admission into the University’s School of Post Basic Nursing Studies for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the University disclosed this in a newsletter which was published on the University website to inform prospective applicants of the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies 2018/2019 Admission Exercise.
UBTH School Of Post Basic Nursing Studies Available Courses
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Pediatric Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing and Management
Duration of course: one (1) year
UBTH 2018/2019 School Of Post Basic Nursing Studies Admission Requirements
Applicants are required to;
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or Agency.
How To Apply For UBTH 2018/2019 School Of Post Basic Nursing Studies Admission
Request for the Admission form should be directed to the Office of the Deputy Director (DD), Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of the prescribed application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
- All payments for the application form should be made directly into Federal Government Remita Account, Training Schools (UBTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
- Sales of forms commence 25th February and close 23rd
- All forms must be purchased in the Administrative Office of the above named School.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the above-named School forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Institution on or before 25th July 2019.
While entrance examination for all programs is slated for 12th Monday, August 2019 at 8:30 am and the oral interview would commence from; Tuesday 13th – Friday, 16th August 2018 at 8:30 am each day.
Please come with original copies of your credentials.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman