Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, has announced the release of application forms for admission into Part-time studies (Undergraduate & Postgraduate) at the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
According to a newsletter which was published by the University, all prospective applicants who wish to seek admission into the Institute of Part-time studies (Undergraduate & Postgraduate) at the University are to visit the University website to apply for admission provided they meet the listed requirements.
AAUA 2018/2019 Available Part-time & Postgraduate Courses
A. Professional Master Programmes
- Master in Security Psychology (MSP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
- Master in Public Administration (MPA)
B. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Programme in Public Administration (PGDPA)
- Postgraduate Programme in Theology (PGDTh)
C. Undergraduate Programmes
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. English Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics (Single Honour)
- B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
- B.A. Religion and African Culture
- B.A. Philosophy
D. Diploma Programmes
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
How To Apply For AAUA 2018/2019 Part-time Admission
- Visit www.iptp.aaua.edu.ng
- Click on Advert to download the full advertisement, which has the admission requirements and the study centres. Please, read the admission requirements carefully and be sure that you have the admission requirements of the course before you apply.
- Click on Apply Now and click on Create Account to create an account and commence the application process.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Then click on Generate RRR and select your desired programme (master, postgraduate diploma, undergraduate, or diploma).
- Click on Generate RRR Invoice to generate your payment invoice.
- Take the invoice to the banks listed on the invoice for payment. After payment, the bank would print a payment slip for you.
- In order to confirm your payment and continue with your registration on the website, click on Confirm and use the Order ID on the invoice.
- Click on Application Form, complete, and submit your application form online.
- Click on Finalize Application Form and print out your acknowledgement slip.
Admission Fees And Other Information To Take Note
- Postgraduate (Master and Postgraduate Diploma) = N15,315 (including bank charges).
- Undergraduate = N12,815 (including bank charges).
- Diploma = N10, 315 (including bank charges).
- Please, you do not need to bring your printed form to the office at Akungba. Short-listing would be done online.
- All candidates offered admission would receive a text message and instructions on their phones.
- For more information, contact Dr Bolanle Ogungbamila (Director of the Institute of Part-time Programmes) on 07038675198.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman