The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has announced that no candidate would be allowed to use Biometric troubles as an excuse to engage in any form for malpractice in the 2019 UTME.
The Board disclosed this in the latest edition of the Board’s weekly Bulletin, according to information in the publication, JAM will be responsible for the transportation of candidates who have troubles with biometric verification so as prevent any form of malpractice.
JAMB said it decided to introduce this measure after it discovered that many candidates use the biometric troubles as an excuse to engage in various forms of malpractice
It will be recalled that the board had earlier stated that any candidate with biometric troubles must report at its office in Abuja to resolve the issues and write the examination.
It was however reported that out of the 52 candidates that were referred to Abuja due to biometric troubles from the various states, only 22 of them actually showed up in Abuja for registration despite the fact that the board would be responsible for transportation.
JAMB equally stated that it would not reschedule examination for any candidate on account of a biometric challenge.
The exam is expected to commence March 16th if the Gubernatorial elections do not drag beyond March 9th, 2019.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- See How To Apply For Afe Babalola University…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman