On Thursday Nnamdi Kanu The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, weighed in on the lingering strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.
Kanu lamented that the Federal Government while allocating nothing for education allegedly budgeted N91billion for grazing reserves.
ASUU began its current indefinite strike on November 4, 2018 and the end to the industrial action seems not to be close as the Federal Government was yet to meet the demands of the lecturers.
Reacting to the strike, Kanu wondered why youths are still supporting leaders who he claimed, valued their “cows more than them.”
In a tweet, the Kanu wrote: “N91Billion for grazing reserves but nothing for education. ASUU is still on strike. Youths whose future are being stolen are in support of their oppressors who value their cows more than them.“Nigeria is indeed a Zoo? No wonder Africans are easy to enslave, it’s genetic.”
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- See UNIZIK 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman