The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Monday said that it is fully prepared for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The was made known by the board via its weekly Bulletin of the Office of the Registrar and made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.
The 2019 UTME has also been confirmed to commence on March 16.
According to the report, the board ended preparation following the Governing Board’s consideration of all items on the checklist of the board in preparation to the 2019 UTME, among others.
This, it said, was presented to the Governing Board at its meeting which held on Feb. 6.
The report quoted the Chairman of the Board, Dr Emmanuel Ndukwe, as saying that: “We have looked at all preliminary procedures and have come to the conclusion that if the board wants to conduct examination today, it can do so successfully without hitches.”
It added that the board analysed the progress made in the registration exercise, centre accreditation, revalidation and a link test of all the Computer-Based Test Centres (CBT) to ascertain their functionality as claimed by the CBT centre owners.
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, the Registrar of the Board, had earlier presented the reports of the various committees to the Governing Board, which were duly approved after extensive deliberations.NAN reports that JAMB commenced the 2019 UTME online registration in its CBT centres across the country on Jan. 10 and would end Feb. 21.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- WAEC Releases 2019 May/June Senior School…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman