The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially started the sale of registration forms for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, today Thursday, January 10, 2019.
How To Register for 2019 JAMB UTME
All prospective 2019 JAMB Candidates are required to follow the steps listed below in registering for the 2019 JAMB UTME.
There are few documents requirements and they include:
- Personal e-mail address and mobile phone number
- Create your JAMB profile.
- JAMB ePIN registration payment
- Visit any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centres or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
- e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without a mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers).
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- At the CBT centres, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real-life online registration.
Related School Updates:
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
JAMB removes 22 CBT centers for fraudulent activities
Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman