The management of the University of Port Harcourt has announced the deadline for the registration of newly admitted students and returning students of the University. According to a newsletter which was published on the University website, The registration exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session will end on Friday, 25th January 2019.
For new students, failure to register before the stated deadline will lead to forfeiture of the admission. For returning students, failure to pay School Charges and register his/her courses online before the end of Registration on Friday, 25th January 2019, will lose his/her studentship for the 2018/2019 session. Also, note that the lost session shall form part of the total duration allowed for the Programme.
In view of the on-going Industrial Action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), the date for the commencement of lectures will be announced in due course.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman