The management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has announced the release of the supplementary admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. The University disclosed this in a newsletter which was published on the University website.
Applicants who sat for the 2018 UNIOSUN Admission Screening Exercise have been instructed to check their admission status following the procedure below
How To Check UNIOSUN Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/
- Click on “Returning Applicants”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the spaces provided
- Click on “Sign In” and proceed to view your admission status
Payment of Acceptance Fee
All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa, and Master cards). The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees is December 14th, 2018.
Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
Candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman