The Federal University Otuoke (FUOtuoke) wishes to inform the public and especially aspirant students of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session that the university has concluded admission for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates are required to check their admission status via the JAMB CAPS.
Successful candidates are further requested to accept their offered admission thereafter print their admission letters.
The University shall inform all new students on the process of registration (payment of acceptance fees and other registration) at a later date.
Candidates are to note that the university will never request candidates to pay monies for acceptance and other levies into commercial banks as the university only accepts payment through her official website (as this is linked to our Remita platform with the Central Bank of Nigeria).
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman