The United Nations University – Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT) and its School of Governance at Maastricht University (UM) is pleased to announce the 2019 Merit Scholarship Program which is provided to Interested individuals who are willing to pursue a degree at the Institution.
Merit Scholarships At UN University – Netherlands 2019
Eligible Countries: Any
Eligible Field Of Study: Innovation, Economics and Governance for Development
- A Master’s degree from a relevant academic field, including:
– economics, international relations, political science, law, social sciences, business administration, health sciences or public health
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics, which is measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and/or working experience
- Basic knowledge of economics, social sciences, political science and/or law, which is measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and/or working experience
- Proficiency in English, with a minimum level of 600 PBT / 240 CBT / 100 IBT for the TOEFL or 7.0 for the IELTS (native speakers of English and students who received their Bachelor’s or Master’s education in English are exempt). Maastricht University’s TOEFL code is 7102.
Application Process: Complete this online form.
The following are required during application;
- Certified copies of your certificates and grades and an explanation of the grading system
- Proof of English proficiency
- A motivation letter of 400 – 500 words
- Three letters of recommendation (in English only) by current or former professors or employers
- One-page essay indicating the topic of research interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport
- Passport size photo
- Full information about your present study and/or job
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman