Sex for mark: ‘I’m guilty’ – Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele tells the court.
Prof. Richard Iyiola Akindele a former lecturer of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile Ife, has pleaded guilty to sexual harassment charged against him.
Iyiola was arraigned to court for demanding sex to award marks to one of his students, Monica Osagie.
The lecturer changed his plea from ‘not guilty’ to ‘guilty,’ on Monday.
Shogunle Adenekan the Prosecutor, told the court that all parties involved in the matter have reached a plea bargain.
He then requested for a suspended sentence for the lecturer from the court.
Related School Updates:
- How To Apply For OAUTHC 2019/2020 General Nursing,…
- IAUE Suspends Four Lecturers For Extorting and…
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- How To Apply For OAU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
- Covenant University Registrar Gets Sacked Over…
- OAUTH Releases 2018/2019 School Of Health…
- Students of OAU Questions The Invitation Of The Vice…
- World Bank Gives LASU Amongst others 7million…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman