The Nigerian Army University (NAU) Biu, Borno State has announced the release of application forms for admission into the University for the 2108/2019 academic session. The management of the University made this known in a newsletter which was published on the University website stating that prospective applicants who wish to seek for admission into the University can now visit the University website to apply for admission.
According to the newsletter, the JAMB-UTME cutoff mark for admission into the University is 180 while the application fee is N2000 (Two thousand Naira). Prospective applicants are advised to read the information below before applying.
About The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB)
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is one of the prestigious public universities in Nigeria. The institution was founded to impart knowledge and skills into students using specialized facilities. The University also employs the use of a multi-disciplinary approach to further develop students. The University is a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistics management, humanities and other related disciplines.
Nigerian Army University 2018/2019 Admission Requirements
Prospective applicants who wish to seek admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are required to have the following requirements;
- Applicants are required to have written the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 180 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
- Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army University 2018/2019 Admission
To apply for the 2018/2019 admission into NAUB, applicants are to;
- Change their First choice of Institution to the Nigerian Army University Biu in the JAMB portal/website
- Applicants are to then visit the University website https://naub.edu.ng/ to pay a non- refundable admission screening fee of N2,000.00. (Two thousand Naira only) and then proceed to apply for admission.
- Applicants are to also upload their credentials to the University admission portal.
All applications for admissions is on till further notice. Applicants are therefore advised to visit the University’s website at https://naub.edu.ng/ and the Nigerian Army Website at www.army.mil.ng from time to time for important information after application.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- See Unilorin 2018 Admission Details: Cut-off marks,…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- Apply for Landmark University 2018/2019 Post-UTME…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman