The Management of the National Youth Service Corps has revealed the schedule for the 2018 Batch ‘C’ Stream I Orientation Course.
In a newsletter that was published on the official NYSC website, it was disclosed that the Batch ‘C’ Stream I Orientation Registration will commence on Tuesday 23rd of October and end on Wednesday 24th of October while the swearing in of the 2018 Batch ‘C’ Stream I Corps Members will take place on Thursday 25th of October 2018.
Below is the outline of the 2018 Batch ‘C’ Stream I Orientation schedule as published on the NYSC website
To: All State/FCT Coordinators
CONDUCT OF BATCH ‘C’ STREAM I ORIENTATION COURSE:
I am pleased to inform you that Management has approved the
conduct of the 2018 Batch ‘C’ Stream I Orientation course nationwide as
i) Commencement: Tuesday 23rd October
ii) Registration: Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th October
iii) Cut-off Date: Midnight Wednesday 24th October
iv) Swearing-in Ceremony; Thursday 25th October
v) Closing: Monday 12th November 2018
In view of the above, State Coordinators are expected to carry out the following actions immediately:
a) Commence camp preparations and perform any other duties that will facilitate the successful conduct of the exercise.
b) Appoint and brief Camp Directors.
c) Contact and request for Camp Commandants from the Army formation In your State.
d) Liaise with all relevant collaborating partners and other stakeholders.
I wish you a peaceful and hitch-free Orientation course.
Related School Updates:
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- WAEC Releases 2018 GCE 2nd Series Timetable
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman