The management of the Abia State University has announced on the University website that supplementary admission form has been released for interested applicants who wish to pursue a degree programme in the university. According to the school management, the supplementary admission form will be available on the school website from October 3, 2018, to October 9, 2018.
How To Apply for ABSU 2018/2019 Supplementary Admission & Post UTME
To apply for the Abia State University supplementary admission, applicants are required to follow the procedure below;
- Applicants are to visit the ABSU Portal: (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice. Then proceed to any of the under-listed banks for a pin code for Abia State University Supplementary Form:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/), click on “Applicant” and fill the Form and print as evidence of application for Supplementary Admission.
The portal for the registration of Supplementary Admission would close on 9th October 2018
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman