The Federal University of Technology Akure has announced that applicants who wish seek for admission into a Postgraduate programme at the University can now visit the school website to apply for admission. Interested applicants are advised to read the information below before applying.
FUTA 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Applicants are required to have a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credits as required in relevant disciplines and must include credits in English Language and Mathematics.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- A first degree in the relevant discipline.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) of at least Lower Credit level or its equivalent in the relevant or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications acceptable in the University, such as ACA, AIB, ACCA, ACIS, or equivalent for the Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science only.
- Master of Agric. Technology/Master of Engineering/Master of Technology (M. Agric. Tech./M. Eng./M. Tech.)
- A good Bachelors degree of at least Second Class Lower Division of The Federal University of Technology, Akure, in the appropriate discipline.
- A good Bachelors degree from other recognized Universities, in the appropriate discipline.
- Higher National Diploma of at least Lower Credit level and in addition, the candidate must have a Postgraduate Diploma (at Upper Credit level) in the appropriate discipline.
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.)
- For M. Phil. in advertised discipline, a good M. Tech. degree or equivalent is required in the relevant discipline.
- (Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
- A good Masters degree in the appropriate discipline with a CGPA of 3.50 and/or 60% minimum average score.
- Any other qualification approved by Senate.
How To Apply For FUTA 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission
- Candidates should process their application online at the University’s website (http//www.futa.edu.ng), (www.arcsstee.org), and (www.rectas.org) using the e-tranzact method with payment made to the School of Postgraduate Studies account.
- Application forms for postgraduate programmes are sold for N20,000.00 (Ph. D), N20,000.00 (Masters), and N20,000.00 (PGD) only
- Specifically, Ph. D candidates should send their Research Proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org using surname_school/dept.doc e.g. Ojo_sos/che.researchproposal
- Non–FUTA graduates are requested to print out Transcript Label attached to the Application Form and request their institutions to forward their official academic transcripts to the address below with the Transcript Label (indicating the target Department) latest SIX (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
THE SECRETARY, SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES ATTN: DEPARTMENT OF…..……. THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, P.M.B. 704, AKURE, ONDO STATE, NIGERIA.
NOTE: ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT WITHOUT TRANSCRIPT LABEL WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATION
Application forms will be available for completion for eight (8) weeks beginning from Monday, 8th October 2018.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See UNIZIK 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman