The management of Federal Polytechnic Idah has announced that application form for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available and can be obtained on the school website.
According to a newsletter published by the management of the Polytechnic, the application fee Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) while the Post-UTME screening is scheduled to hold on November 9 2018. Interested applicants are advised to read the information below before applying.
Federal Polytechnic Idah 2018/2019 HND Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the 2018/2019 HND Programme, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah are required to have;
- obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
- processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
How To Apply Federal Polytechnic Idah 2018/2019 HND Admission
Applicants who wish to apply for the 2018/2019 HND admission are required to pay an application fee of N4,000. All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate a payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
The Post-UTME screening is scheduled to hold on Friday, 9th November 2018 by 9:00 AM at The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Applicants are required to present the following documents at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- Photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman