The Harbin Institute of Technology China has announced that application for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program which will be awarded to Interested applicants who wants to undergo a postgraduate degree program at the Institution is currently ongoing.
Interested applicants are advised to read the information below before applying.
Applications Deadline: December 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & PhD
Value Of Scholarships:
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
HIT 2019 Scholarship Requirements
- Applicants must be non-Chinese
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree program
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
Application Process: The applicants need to provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate) and pay for the material assessment fee.
- Application Form of Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Those who are available for online application of China Scholarship Council shall fill in and print the application form (in duplicate) after submitting online.
The CSC Online Application System is available at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ Choose type B (HIT university code is 10213)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Related School Updates:
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
How To Apply For UNILAG 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
See UNIZIK 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
How To Apply For 2018 Killam $30,000 Scholarship At…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman