Delta State University Abraka has announced that application form for admission into Pre-degree programme at University for 2018/2019 academic session is available and can be purchased on the school website.
According to a newsletter published by the management of the school, interested applicants are to visit the school website to purchase the form at the rate of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira.
DELSU 2018/2019 Pre-degree Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to have at least five (5) credits in relevant subjects in the Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or its equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings. The subjects should include English Language and Mathematics. Applicants seeking admission into Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree must have five credits in one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University Abraka.
- Admitted candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2019 UTME. They must take DELSU as the First choice and score a minimum of DELSU’s JAMB cut-off point of 180
- Candidates must register the same course in JAMB and in DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
How To Apply For DELSU 2018/2019 Pre-degree Admission
Applicants are to visit the school website to obtain the admission form at the rate of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira only through the use of the Delta State University virtual Pin generated on the school website http:/www.delsuonline.com and payment made at any of the following University approved banks (Unity Bank, Ecobank, UBA & Zenith Bank).
Applicants will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Aptitude Test, which shall be held at the Delta State University Examination Centre, Site III, Abraka on Saturday, January 19, 2019.
Items Required for Writing the Entrance Examination
- Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.
Courses Available: All degree programmes offered in the Delta State University except Medicine and Law.
- Starting date – Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
- Closing date-Monday – December 31, 2018.
- Entrance Examination – Saturday, January 19. 2019