The Federal Polytechnic Bida in affiliation with the Federal University of Technology Minna has announced the release of application form for admission into Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
According to a newsletter published by the management of Federal Polytechnic Bida, applicants who wish to seek admission into first-degree programmes can now do so at the polytechnic courtesy of the NUC’s approval of affiliate courses with FUTMINNA. Below are the full details of the admission exercise, applicants are advised to read through before applying.
Federal Poly Bida (in Affiliation with FUTMINNA) 2018/2019 Degree Admission Requirements
|Programme||Minimum UTME Scores||O’level Requirements of WAEC, NABTEB or NECO|
|Building Technology, B.Tech||180||English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any two from Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Fine Art, Technical drawing, Building Construction and Biology.|
|Electrical/Electronic Engineering, B.Tech.||200||English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other science subjects.|
|Quantity surveying, B.Tech||180||English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any two from Chemistry, Economics, Biology, Accounting, Business Method, Geography and Technical drawing.|
Direct Entry Into 200 Level Admission Requirements
Applicants must in addition to UTME qualification above have LOWER CREDIT at National Diploma (ND) or MERIT at NCE level. Applicants applying with IJMB must score a minimum of FIVE (5) POINTS or FOUR (4) POINTS (CPES, FUTMinna) and pass at least two (2) subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
Direct Entry Into 300 Level Admission Requirements
Applicants must in addition to UTME qualification in above have LOWER CREDIT at Higher National Diploma (HND) level in their proposed courses.
Applicants that have chosen courses not relevant to their area of specialization at ND/HND or NCE level would be required to change to any other course relevant to their discipline during the screening.
Only O’Level results print-out downloaded from the website of the National Examination Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) of Photocopies of Original Certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Bida 2018/2019 Degree Admission
Interested applicants are to visit the Polytechnic application portal: http://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/ug/ to obtain and complete the online application form.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Nile University Of Nigeria Releases 2018/2019 Admission Form
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021