The Niger Delta University has announced the release of supplementary admission form for applicants who are still interested in pursuing a degree in the University. The management of the University announced that the supplementary admission form will be available from October 4, 2018, to October 11, 2018. Interested applicants are advised to read the information below before applying.
Niger Delta University 2018/2019 Admission Requirement
- Applicants are required to have scored at least 150 marks in the 2018 JAMB UTME examination.
How To Apply For NDU 2018/2019 Admission
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The deadline for the completion of the online Application Form is 11th October 2018.
The screening test is scheduled to hold on October 13, 2018.
N.B: Preference shall be given to candidates applying to the Faculties of Engineering and Management Sciences. Also, Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.