The Ahmadu Bello University has announced that application form for admission into the School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) of the University in Funtua for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available and can be purchased on the University website.
The Sales of the School of Basic and Remedial Studies of Ahmadu Bello University, Funtua admission forms has been extended to Thursday, 18th October 2018.
ABU Basic Studies (IJMB) Admission Requirements
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
- Applicants seeking admission into this programme are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2018 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
- The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
- Applicants applying for this programme are required to have at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- Applicants who are admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
- Admitted applicants must also register for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and must choose Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
- The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
How To Apply For 2018/2019 Admission Into ABU School of Basic and Remedial Studie (SBRS)
- Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E-Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop-up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman