The Lagos State University (LASU) has announced the release of supplementary application form for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme at the University. The management of the University disclosed this in a newsletter which was published to inform all interested applicants who were unable to register for JUPEB programme before the closing date.
The JUPEB programme is a one year programme which will allow candidates who excel in the final examination to resume into 200 level of their given course at LASU. Interested applicants are advised to read the information below before applying.
LASU 2018/2019 JUPEB Requirements
- The course allocated will be determined by the level of performance.
- Students will sit for JUPEB examination at the end of the programme and will be able to transit to 200 Level into any of the JUPEB Affiliated Universities.
- Successful candidates that will be enrolled in the Degree Programmes at the 200 level must purchase the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- Students who failed may be allowed to repeat the Programme.
- On admission, if any Student voluntarily withdraws from the Programme, request for refund of School fee will NOT be entertained.
How To Apply For LASU 2018/2019 JUPEB Admission
Applicants seeking for admission into JUPEB programme at LASU are required to make the payment of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) non-refundable application fee via the University website www.lasu.edu.ng/foundation
The closing date for the submission of application forms is Friday, 19th October, 2018.
DATE FOR THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
A qualifying examination for admission into the Programme holds on Saturday, 20th October 2018, at the LASU Foundation Programme Location, Topo Road, Badagry, Lagos State.
COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES
Lectures Start immediately
The Programme is non-residential. Candidates offered admission into the Programme will have syndicated rental of hostel accommodation together with transportation.
NOTE: At the end of the intensive Programme, Courses shall be allocated to successful Candidates on merit.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- 2018 LASU Undergraduate Admission, see Cut-off Mark,…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman