The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that over 200,000 admissions have been duly processed and approved for the ongoing 2018/2019 admission exercise. The board explained that applicants who sat for the 2018 UTME and Post-UTME of the schools of their choice are to proceed to the JAMB website to check their admission status using the JAMB CAPS.
This was disclosed by Dr Fabian Benjamin who is the Head of Media and Information of the JAMB. He also disclosed that applicants who have been offered an admission are required to either accept or reject the admission before October 16, 2018, as all admissions left unaccepted will be forfeited.
He also emphasised that applicants who are yet to get an offer for admission should keep checking as JAMB is still currently processing admissions for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman