The University of Jos announced that applicants who wish to apply for admission into the IJMB Programme at the University can now do so on the university website. In a newsletter published by the University, it was disclosed that applicants who wish to seek for admission into the institution’s IJMB Programme under the Non-NUC Funded Programmes (NNUCFP) for Arts and Social Sciences disciplines can now proceed to the University website to apply. Below are more details concerning the IJMB admission application process.
UNIJOS 2018/2019 IJMB Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the UNIJOS IJMB Programme are required to have at least five (5) O’Level credits which must include the following subjects, English Language and Mathematics inclusive: History, Government, Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Geography, CRS, IRS, Hausa, Arabic Language and Literature in English.
How To Apply For 2018/2019 UNIJOS IJMB Admission
- To apply for the 2018/2019 UNIJOS IJMB admission, applicants are required to visit the University website www.unijos.edu.ng
- Applicants will also be required to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500) through the Remita Payment Platform as application fees.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE FORM
- Visit the Remita (www.remita.net) account and click on Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDS- Click “University of Jos”
- Name of Service- Click “IJMB Programme”
- Purpose- Click “Purchase of forms”
- Provide a personal and functional email and phone numbers
- Codes will be sent to the email/phone numbers
- Applicants are to then access the form online
- Applicants are expected to print a hard copy of the submitted online form
Interested applicants can visit the University website to fill the application form from Monday 3rd September to Monday 31st December 2018.
All applicants are expected to submit a hard copy of the completed forms to the office of the Senior Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Programmes, University of Jos, Room 106 Academic Block, Bauchi Road Campus or IJMB Coordinator’s Office, Township Campus, Murtala Mohammed Way, Jos.
For further inquiries, please contact Director, Non-NUC Funded Programmes on phone number 08037007427, Senior Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Programmes on phone number 08061270954 or IJMB Coordinator on phone number 08060674526
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021