The Federal Polytechnic Nekede has released the schedule and procedure for acceptance fee payment and other registration for the newly admitted National Diploma and Higher National Diploma Students of the 2018/2019 academic session. The School management revealed the payment schedule in a newsletter published by the Polytechnic while also announcing the deadline for payment of the new session. The newly admitted students are advised to follow the procedure in the information below.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT & DEADLINE
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede has announced that the acceptance fee of N20, 000 (Twenty Thousand Naira) is required to be paid by all newly admitted applicants for the ND and HND programmes on E-Tranzact Platform at Federal Polytechnic Microfinance Bank. The polytechnic also revealed that applicants who are yet to accept their admission by paying their acceptance fee are to do so on or before Monday, September 24, 2018.
Failure to adhere to the above notice will have their admission withdrawn by the school management.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2018/2019 Registration Procedure
First Screening/Opening Of File: After the payment of your acceptance fee, the second thing you should do is to Locate your Faculty/ Department. When you Locate your faculty/department, you are expected to go with the following documents for your first screening/Opening of file.
1. Acceptance fee receipt
2. Admission Letter
3. Application Form
4. Confirmation of O’ Level result,
5. O Level Results.
Importance Of The First Screening
Before any new student resumes or starts lectures, the student is expected to go for his/her first screening to confirm the authenticity of his/her admission to study the applied course and to open a file (School file).
Second Screening/Closing Of File: After your first screening and confirmation of your admission, you will be given the school file and a paper called “Authorization to pay school fees” The paper is the only thing that qualifies you to pay school fees.
After school fees payment and medicals, you will return to the screening office with the following Documents for your final screening/closing of file.
1. School fees Receipt
2. Acceptance Fee Receipt
3. Local Government Identification Letter
4. Birth Certificate
5. Medical Report
6. Application form
7. O’ Level Result (Original And Photocopies)
8. SUG/ Departmental Receipt
9. Three (3) Passport Photographs
10. Admission Letter
11. Confirmation Of O’Level Result
12. The School File
13. Secondary School Certificate
Candidates with awaiting result are to go with their Statement of O’ Level Result and Secondary School Certificate. After Your second Screening, You Will be given Reg Number which makes you a student of the federal polytechnic Nekede.
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of the admission. The admission lapses upon non-compliance with this time duration
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on the relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the Institution
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman