The Osun State University has announced the release of supplementary admission form for applicants who are still interested in seeking for admission into the Unniversity. In a newsletter published by the University, the management of the University revealed that the second batch of the 2018/2019 admission exercise has commenced and applicants can now once again apply for admission into the University.
UNIOSUN 2018/2019 Supplementary Admission Available Courses
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Theatre Arts
- B. A. Tourism Studies
- B. A. Arabic Language & Literature
- B. A. Islamic Studies
- B. A. Yoruba
- B. Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B. Sc. Building
- B. Sc. Estate Management
However, interested candidates can also apply for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Wildlife Management
- Plant Biology
- Physics with Electronics
- Education Management
- Guidance and Counselling
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Physics
- Education Mathematics
- Urban and Regional Planning.
Admission Requirements For UNIOSUN 2018/2019 Supplementary Admission
Applicants who intend to seek for the admission in the supplementary admission process into Osun State University are required to have the requirements listed below
- Applicants are required to have scored 200marks and above in the 2018 UTME.
- Applicants are required to have at least 5 (five) credits including mathematics and English Language in a recognised Senior School Certificate Examination.
How To Apply For UNIOSUN Supplementary Post UTME
All applicants who wish to seek for admission are required to follow the steps below
- Applicants are to visit the University website online http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application.
- They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform.
- Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
The Application fee is N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) is required to be paid through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS)
The 2018/2019 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
CLOSING DATE: All application are expected to have been duly filled and submitted before 12.00 noon on Friday 21st September, 2018
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman