Babcock University has announced the release of application forms for admission into the HND to B.SC Conversion programme at the University. The Conversion programme is designed for HND graduates who wish to have a University Degree. In a newsletter published by the University, it was disclosed that interested applicants can now visit the University website to obtain the admission form.
According to the newsletter, the duration of the programme is 2 years while the tuition fee for the programme is ₦ 250,000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) Per Session. The admission application fee is ₦ 2,350 (Two Thousand, Three Hundred and Fifty Naira). Applicants are advised to read the information below for more details concerning the admission process.
Babcock University 2018/2019 Available HND To B.SC Conversion Programme Courses
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Applicants are required to be HND Graduates from a recognised Polytechnic in Nigeria
- Applicants are required to at least 6 O’level credits including mathematics and English language in their SSCE result
- Applicants are expected to have completed NYSC tenderable NYSC Certificate.
How To Apply For 2018 Babcock University HND To B.Sc Conversion Programme
Applicants seeking admission into the 2018/2019 HND to BSC conversion programme at Babcock University are to visit the University website http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/ to begin the application process.
Once on the School website, applicants are to follow the steps below to complete the application process.
A new Applicant: Create login details to obtain your Password
Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as it was sent to your email address.
On the Left Panel do the following:
* Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
* Click the button to save form if you have filled every information.
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, First Bank SkyBank, UBA).Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
For further assistance you can email: admissions [at] babcock.edu.ng or call 08148840735, 08162835333, 08183277727
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman