Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo has announced the extension of the 2018/2019 supplementary post-UTME screening which was earlier scheduled to close on September 7, 2018, to September 16, 2018. Applicants who are interested in seeking for admission into the University are advised to read the information below for details about the admission exercise.
The UTME Cut-off mark is 180 while the application Cost is N2000. Registration ends September16th, 2018. The post-UTME Screening holds September 25th and 26th, 2018.
FUNAI 2018/2019 Available Undergraduate Courses
Faculty of Agriculture (370)
- Agriculture (Agric-Business & Management, Agricultural Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science and Soil Science)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy (17)
- Physiology (18)
Faculty of Education
- Biology Education (49)
- Business Administration Education (60)
- Chemistry Education (56)
- Education Management (29)
- English and Literary Studies Education (4)
- Guidance and Counseling Education (29)
- Mathematics Education (33)
- Physical and Health Education (39)
- Physics Education (43)
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Chemical Engineering (49)
- Civil Engineering (27)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (28)
- Mechanical Engineering (21)
- Mechatronic Engineering (21)
Faculty of Humanities
- English and Literary Studies (25)
- Fine & Applied Arts (10)
- French (34)
- History and Strategic Studies (1)
- Music (14)
- Philosophy (41)
- Religion (54)
- Theatre Arts (66)
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance (35)
- Mass Communication (63)
- Sociology (25)
Faculty of Science
- Biology (32)
- Biotechnology (26)
- Chemistry (26)
- Geology (26)
- Geophysics (28)
- Mathematics (17)
- Microbiology (31)
- Physics (36)
- Statistics (30)
FUNAI 2018/2019 Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants are required to have scored 180 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants can apply whether he/she had chosen the university as the first or second choice or not at all in the 2018 UTME. However, those who did not choose the university as first choice should effect a change of institution to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal. Also, those going for new courses should effect a change of course on the JAMB portal.
- Applicants who sat for the 2018 AE-FUNAI Post–UTME Screening Exercise and scored below 180 may re-apply and can opt to change their initial course on JAMB portal. However, such applicants shall be required to participate in a fresh Post-UTME Screening test.
- Applicants who scored 180 and above in the 2018 AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise but are yet to be offered admission in their initial courses can also reapply for any of the advertised courses. This set of candidates may choose not to retake the upcoming Post-UTME Screening test. This should be indicated while completing the P-UTME online application form.
How To Apply For FUNAI 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission
Interested candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Applicants are to visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Supplementary Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPY of recent passport photograph
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
DATE FOR SCREENING TEST: The Screening test will take place on 25th and 26th September 2018. Successfully registered candidates should go back to the registration portal from Wednesday, September 19, 2018, to reprint their acknowledgement slip to ascertain their particular date and time of screening.
Applicants are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of the test
- 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not a photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
- A biro or pencil
NOTE: Any candidate who is offered admission into the university through the supplementary application shall not be permitted under any circumstance to request for a change of course in future. Candidates should be guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME subject combinations and SSCE requirements.
For further enquiries, please contact these hotlines: 07031810065, 09028982664 and 08067558863