The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi has announced the release of application form for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session. In a newsletter released by the management of the University, it was disclosed that applicants who wish to seek for admission can now visit the University website to apply for admission.
According to the newsletter, the UTME Cut-off mark is 170 while the admission application fee is N2000 (Two thousand Naira). It was also indicated in the newsletter that the Post-UTME Screening commences on October 2nd, 2018. Applicants are advised to read the information below for more details about the admission.
FUAM 2018/2019 Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi are required to have the following;
- A UTME score of 170 marks in the 2018 UTME
- A minimum of credits in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English language from a recognised senior school certificate examination.
How To Apply for FUAM 2018/2019 Admission
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Applicants are to get a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Applicants are to register online for the UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Applicants are to provide correct information about their admission application on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the Direct Entry screening exercise. (Direct Entry only)
Payment Procedures For 2018/2019 FUAM Admission
First applicants are to visit the University website to generate their RRR number:
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After your RRR has been generated from the University website, Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, iPad, etc) on the fees portal fees.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial bank on REMITA to pay the fees.
The Post-UTME Screening is scheduled to commence on October 2nd, 2018.