The registrar of Covenant University, Dr Olumuyiwa Oludayohas been sacked by the Chancellor of the University, Bishop David Oyedepo, on Thursday over allegations of sexual intimacy with students.
It will be recalled that earlier this week, a female student of Covenant University leaked a series of chats between herself and Dr Oludayo in order to confirm the claims that Dr Oludayo is a sexual predator who intimidates students of the University. The claims were levelled against the former Registrar by Emmanuel Adooh, a former student of Covenant University who took the University to court and won over his expulsion.
Bishop David Oyedepo, who is the founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church (Aka Winners Chapel) as well as the owner of Covenant University revealed that Dr Oludayo’s has been sacked while he was speaking during a chapel service with 100 and 200 level students of the school.
Dr Oludayo got exposed after he framed Emmanuel Adooh for sexual assault and unjustly expelled the student. After Emmanuel took the University to court and won, he exposed Dr Oludayo’s sexual involvement with students of the University and how the registrar resorts to intimidation to get what he wants.
More light was then shed on the story by another student who leaked secrete screenshots of chats between Dr Oludayo and a female student of the school, in which the registrar was trying to woo the student for sexual intimacy.
Later on, Thursday, while speaking in a chapel service at the University, Bishop Oyedepo revealed that the registrar has been sacked and he also warned students to steer clear of sex and intimacy on the school campus.
Below is an excerpt from Bishop Oyedepo’s speech;
“When I cross out of the Covenant gate I’m referred to as the bishop of Living Faith Church. But when I cross into the gate I’m referred as the Chancellor University.
“From this day henceforth, no student, whether male or female, should be found having an intimacy ally.
“If you’re found and you’re caught, we did not apply to you, you apply to us. I say if you misbehave, you’ll be sent out with ignominy.
Caution, caution, caution, Vice Chancellor, Dean Student Affair, Registrar. Oh, we don’t have a registrar at the moment (implying that the registrar has been relieved of his duties). But I have spoken and this is law.”
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
- Apply for Landmark University 2018/2019 Post-UTME…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman