The Federal Polytechnic Ede has announced the cut-off marks for various departments in the institution. The cut-off marks are the minimum marks an applicant is required to have scored in the just concluded Post-UTME screening exercise conducted by the Federal Polytechnic Ede to be qualified for admission into any of the departments in the polytechnic.
Below are the Departmental Cut-off marks as released by the Polytechnic.
|S/N||DEPARTMENT||CUT OFF (%)|
|13||LIB. & INF. SC.||49.6|
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See 2018/2019 Federal Polytechnic Nekede ND/HND…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
- Federal Polytechnic Bida 2018/2019 HND Admission Details
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman