The Osun State College Of Technology has announced that application form for admission into the Full-Time HND programme for the 2018/2019 academic is available and currently on sale. In a newsletter published by the institution, it was disclosed that intending applicants can now visit the school website to apply for the admission. Below are the details involved in the admission exercise.
OSCOTECH HND Courses.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||i. Accountancy
ii. Banking and Finance
iii. Business Administration and Management
i. Electronics & Telecommunication
ii.Power and Machine
OSCOTECH HND 2018 Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the institution are required to have;
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB. Candidates are advised to visit the College’s website (www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the ND of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
- A minimum of at least one year post-ND industrial work experience in addition to 2.4 above.
- Graduates of other institutions should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their various institutions to the Registrar.
How To Apply For OSCOTECH 2018 HND Admission
Applicants are to purchase admission scratch cards from any of the banks listed below at a cost of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500.00).
1. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Main Campus, Esa-Oke
2. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Orinkinran Street, Ilesa
3. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Stadium Road, Osogbo.
4. Olu-Basiri Microfinance Bank, Sabo Junction, Osogbo, Osun State
After buying the scratch card, applicants are to proceed to the school website www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng to fill the admission form and supply all the necessary information required.
Interested applicants should access and complete admission forms immediately
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman