The Jigawa State College Of Education has announced that application forms for admission into the institution is currently available and will be on sale till October 2018. The management of the College published a newsletter to inform all intending applicants and the general public of 2018/2019 admission exercise into the institution.
It was disclosed in the newsletter that applicants who wish to seek admission into National Certificate of Education can now visit the College Admission Portal to apply for the 2018/2019 admission, also, applicants will be required to sit for the Post-UTME Form which will be announced later.
LIST OF NCE COURSES OFFERED AT JIGAWA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GUMEL
List of Programmes, Jigawa State College of Education, Gumel
Adult and Non – Formal Education
Adult and Non- Formal Education
NCE Adult and Non-Formal Education (D/M)
Special Needs Education
NCE Special Needs / Computer
NCE Special Needs Education (D/M)
School of Early Child Care Education
Early Child Care Education
NCE Early Child Care Education (D/M)
Primary Education Studies
NCE Primary Education Studies (D/M)
Secondary Education (Arts and Social Sciences)
NCE Economics /English
NCE Economics /Islamic Studies
NCE Economics /Social Studies
NCE Geography/ Islamic Studies
NCE Geography/Social Studies
NCE History/Islamic Studies
NCE History/Social Studies
NCE Islamic Studies/English
NCE Islamic Studies/Arabic
NCE Islamic Studies/Economics
NCE Islamic Studies/Geography
NCE Islamic Studies/Hausa
NCE Islamic Studies/History
NCE Islamic Studies/Social Studies
NCE Social Studies D/M
NCE Social Studies/Arabic
NCE Social Studies/Economics
NCE Social Studies/English
NCE Social Studies/Geography
NCE Social Studies/Hausa
NCE Social Studies/History
NCE Social Studies/Islamic Studies
Secondary Education (Language Programme)
NCE Arabic Medium (D/M)
NCE Arabic/Islamic Studies
NCE Arabic/Social Studies
NCE English/Islamic Studies
NCE English/Social Studies
NCE Hausa/Islamic Studies
NCE Hausa/Islamic Studies
NCE Hausa/Social Studies
Secondary Education (Science Programme)
NCE Biology/Computer Education
NCE Biology/Integrated Science
NCE Chemistry/Integrated Science
NCE Computer Science/Biology
NCE Computer Science/Chemistry
NCE Computer Science/Integrated Science (CSC/ITS)
NCE Computer Science/Mathematics (CSC/MTH)
NCE Computer Science/Physics (CSC/PHY)
NCE Integrated Science Double Major
NCE Integrated Science/Biology
NCE Integrated Science/Chemistry
NCE Integrated Science/Computer Education
NCE Integrated Science/Physics
NCE Integrated Science/Physics/Mathematics
NCE Mathematics/Computer Education
NCE Mathematics/Integrated Science
Physical and Health Education
NCE Physical and Health Education D/M
NCE Physics/Computer Education
NCE Physics/Integrated Science
Secondary Education (Vocational and Technical)
NCE Agricultural Education Double Major
NCE Business Education D/M
Fine and Applied Arts
NCE Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
NCE Home Economics Double Major
HOW TO APPLY FOR JIGAWA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST-UTME / NCE ADMISSION FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Intending applicants are to visit the college admission portal at http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/jscoegumel/
1. ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
1. Click on New Application.
2. Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. You will be redirected to the login page.
1. Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill out your application form.
You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
4. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
5. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution, class of diploma/statement of the result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level).
- You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc).
- You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
6. UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
7. APPLICATION SUBMISSION
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross-check to ensure all the information are correct. This is because after any of the information.
8. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
AT SCREENING CENTERS
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
- Applicants are required to present the originals of their relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/ acknowledgement slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.).
- Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the centre.
- The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of the result(s) will be accompanied by an appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
- You are to submit a photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
- You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The Jigawa State College of Education Post-UTME / NCE admission application is scheduled to close on 6th October 2018
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman