Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara has announced the release of application form for admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session. In a newsletter that was published by the management of the institution, the Post-UTME registration procedure, cut-off mark, admission requirements, application cost among other things were disclosed in details.
According to the newsletter, the UTME Cut-off mark is 150, the application cost is N2000 while the deadline for the application is September 16th, 2018. The Screening has been scheduled to hold on 20th and 21st September 2018. Below is the detailed information about the 2018 admission exercise.
Delta State Polytechnic 2018/2019 Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to have sat for the 2018 UTME and scored 150 and above.
- Applicants who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara can apply for admission.
- Applicants are required to have Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
How To Apply For Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara 2018/2019 Admission
- Applicants are required to visit the school website www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
- Applicants should then click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
- Applicants are to fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara 2018 Admission Screening Exercise
All applicants will be required to sit for the Post -UTME Screening Exercise.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as the first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.ng.org and apply for the change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Applicants are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
Closing date for sale of forms for the Screening exercise is 16th September 2018 while the Post-UTME is 20th – 21st September 2018 as scheduled below:
|School of Applied Sciences & Technology
School of Engineering
21st Sept 2018
|School of Business Studies
- The following subjects are taken as one
- Economics or Commerce, Government or History, or Civic Education,
- Biology or Agricultural Science or Fishery or animal Husbandry, Marketing or Salesmanship, Financial Accounting or Book Keeping, Data Processing or ICT or Computer Studies or Information & Communication Technology, CRS is accepted only for all Business/Social Science Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Related School Updates:
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
2018 LASU Undergraduate Admission, see Cut-off Mark,…
Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
See Akwa Ibom State University 2018 Admission Details
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman