The Federal University Lafia has announced the release of application form for admission into the University for the 208/2019 academic session. The management of the University published a newsletter to inform all intending applicants and the general public that the admission form for the 2018 undergraduate admission is now available on the school website. Applicants are advised to read the information below for more details about the admission exercise.
FULAFIA 2018 Admission Requirements
- Applicants seeking admission are required to have relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and are required to have scored an aggregate of 170 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Applicants are required to have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Applicants for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission are required to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia 2018/2019 Admission
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
To make the payment, applicants are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip to pay via Remita, or print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks for payment
Applicants are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as the password to log in.
After making payment, applicants are to visit putme.fulafia.org again to finish their registration.
Follow the steps below to register
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction ID will be generated for you, pay via Remita or print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
If you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact the University through email@example.com or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman