The 2018/2019 admission exercise has commenced in most universities and polytechnics across Nigeria. With most universities having similar requirements, we at Tuition.ng has decided to list out the universities that do not require a Higher Credit for Direct Entry Admission, hence, the list of Universities that accept Lower Credit for Direct Entry Admission.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University (ANSU)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Wilberforce
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU)
- The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) for History and Performing Arts
- All private universities (you may need upper credit for some courses)
All Private Universities in Nigeria generally accept applicants seeking for direct entry admission, into their institution, even with Lower credits. However, for certain courses like Medicine, you need upper credits before you will be admitted into the institution.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021